Integrating Compute, Networking and Storage in One Single Platform
Nowadays, network operators have faced unprecedented challenges from the growth in data traffic and the increased service demands. To expand their bandwidth in the competitive environment without a great extent of additional CAPEX and OPEX, the next-gen telecom infrastructure is anticipated to evolve into a carrier-grade, hyper-converged network platform, offering faster, more agile and more reliable mission-critical communications.
Responding to today’s networking demands, Lanner is introducing hyper-converged network platforms aiming at delivering multi-node compute, high-speed 100G switching and massive storage in one single appliance, delivering highly available service agility and economics in edge on-premise, CORD and cloud data center.
Moving towards hyper-converged platforms, Lanner has successfully integrated the years of network computing know-how into its HCI-ready HybridTCA™ (HTCA) platforms, the 2U~6U multi-node hyper-converged server designed to integrate control plane and data plane and seamlessly converge compute, storage and network into one hardware appliance.
Multi Compute Nodes
Up to 12 CPU Computing Blades
2x Intel® Xeon® E5 CPU Per Blade
High Speed Top-of-rack Switching
25/40/100GbE/SFP NIC Blade
Up to 16x HDD Drive Bays
RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 Supports
HCI Deployment Cases
Cloud Data Center
Cloud DDoS Protection
- 4x Compute Blades with Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 CPU
- 4 x Swappable I/O blades on the front
- up to 2x Switch blades or 4x Ethernet blades
- 3U High Performance Storage Server Appliance
- Dual Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3/v4 Series CPUs
- 16 x hot swappable 3.5” storage bays
- 6x Compute Blades & I/O Blades
- Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600v4 CPU & DDR4 Memory per Blade
- BCM56854/56860/56960 Switch Fabric