Lanner today introduced the NCA-2523, a 1U rackmount multi-core x86 network appliance powered by Intel® Atom C5325/C5315 CPU, codenamed Parker Ridge.
The NCA-2523 offers either 8 or 4 cores of processing power and features either 300W redundant power supplies or 350W single PSU. For networking, this appliance comes with 8x GbE RJ45 ports and 2x 10GbE SFP+ ports while configurations with 4x GbE RJ45/4x 10GbE RJ45/2x 10GbE SFP+ pots or 4x GbE RJ45/4x 10GbE SFP+/2x 10GbE SFP+ ports are available by project.
This network platform comes with Intel QuickAssist Technology built in, not only enabling hardware-based acceleration services for encryption/compression but also allowing different virtual machines in a virtual environment to share a single PCIe interface, making the NCA-2523 the ideal hardware solution for vCPE, uCPE, SD-WAN and SD-Security on Intel architecture servers.
Outstanding specifications are summarized below:
- Intel® Atom C5325/C5315 CPU (Codenamed Parker Ridge)
- DDR4 2933MHz, SO-DIMM, Max. 64GB
- 8x GbE RJ45, 2x 10G SFP+, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Console
- Support For 1x NIC Module (By SKU), 2x Pairs Of Bypass
- 1x Gen3 PCI-E*4, 1x Gen3 PCI-E*4 Via NIC Module (By SKU)
- 1x M.2 (USB3.0) 3042/3050/3052 For 5G/LTE
- Intel® QuickAssist Technology
1U Rackmount Multi-core x86 Network Appliance Powered By Intel® Atom C5325/C5315 CPU (Parker Ridge)
|CPU||Intel® Atom C5325/C5315|