Unified Threat Management, frequently abbreviated as UTM, is a single appliance that specializes in all-inclusive security functions, such as network firewall, intrusion detection/prevention system (IDS/IPS), anti-virus gateway, anti-spam gateway, VPN, content filtering, load balancing, data loss prevention and appliance monitoring.
UTM appliances offer cost-effective, all-in-one security ideal for small/medium businesses, remote offices and retail networks.
Recommended Lanner Network Appliances for UTM
Lanner Electronics has developed a series of entry-to-mid range network appliances designed to unify computing, networking, management, virtualization, and security capabilities in integrated hardware architecture, these appliances work as multi-services network edge controllers for applications such as firewall, WAN optimization, CPE gateway and wired and wireless management in retail, SMEs, factories and other small area network environments.
- Fanless Compact x86 Desktop Network Appliance
- Intel® Atom™ C2358/2518 CPU (Rangeley)
- 4 x GbE + 2 x SFP Ports, with Optional Gen.2 LAN Bypass
- Support Intel QuickAssist Acceleration Technology
- Optional 1 x Mini-PCIe for 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi
- Compact x86 Desktop Network Appliance
- Intel Atom C2358/2558 CPU with QuickAssist technology
- Built-in 4x GbE RJ45, 2x USB Ports
- Supports Gen3 LAN Bypass Technology
- Dual Mini-PCIe Slots with SIM Card Support
- Fanless Desktop x86 Network Appliance
- Intel® Atom™ x7-E3950 or x5-E3930 (Apollo Lake)
- 6 x RJ45 GbE LAN ports with 2 pair Gen3 LAN Bypass
- 1 x Full-length Mini-PCIe Slot for Wireless Connectivity