Today sees the release of the LEC-2280E-7BN, a fanless embedded IPC with Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 CPU, positioned as a solution for traffic surveillance, machine vision, vision control, interactive kiosks and other industrial control systems.
The LEC-2280E-7BN comes with either four or eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, allowing the connection of up to 8 cameras for factory automation, vision control/comparison/analysis and integrated multimedia via video/audio and network serial ports.
Traffic surveillance is one application the LEC-2280E-7BN is particularly ideal for. Its fanless, compact design and industrial grade operating temperature range ensure its reliability and stability in outdoor settings; its performance and configurability for memory intensive functions such as image recognition and processing are guaranteed by the Intel Core i7 CPU and the number of available Ethernet ports.
- Intel 3rd Generation Core i7-3612QE CPU with HM65
- Intel 82574L LAN controller
- Four or eight Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Multiple display output (VGA/DVI/HDMI)
- Two Mini-PCIe
Click here for more information about the LEC-2280E-7BN.
- One SIM card reader, integrated in one of the mini-PCIe slots, for enabling 3G connectivity.
- No-tool-required chassis
- Screwed power lock
- Various mounting options
- One 2.5” SSD/HDD drive bay