New Taipei City, Taiwan — Jan., 25th, 2022 — Lanner Electronics Inc., a global leader in manufacturing and supplying network appliances and rugged applied computing platforms, has unveiled enterprise-grade Wi-Fi 6E access point, -- LWR-X8460, a 12-stream Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax) access point network solution, designed for the growing demands of increasingly crowded and dense Wi-Fi environments. With 4x4 MU-MIMO in 2.4GHz, 5GHz, and 6GHz Tri-Band, and comply with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax standards, the LWR-X8460 offers fast and secure Wi-Fi connectivity.
With rich network I/O functionality and multi-WAN connectivity, LWR-X8460 delivers more capacity and wider channels for network video streaming needs, making it suitable for remote video conferencing, telehealth, distance learning, public safety monitoring, and IoT applications.
The LWR-X8460 includes built-in security capabilities, including WPA3 and Enhanced Open support, with stronger encryption and authentication for enterprise-protected networks. Enhanced Open offers seamless protection for users connecting to open networks where each session is automatically encrypted to protect user passwords and data on guest networks. WPA2-PSK mixed mode enables simpler passkey management for WPA2 devices – should the Wi-Fi password on one device or device type change, no additional changes are needed for other devices.
Key features of LWR-X8460:
- Support Wi-Fi Mesh to eliminate dead zones.
- Support 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and6 GHz Tri-band, through 8.4 Gbps maximum aggregate data rate and less interference.
- Use 6GHz band, the seven new 160MHz channel to meet low latency and high bandwidth applications demand and powerful support, such as ultra-high resolution and AR/VR.
- Support IEEE 802.3bt standard for the latest PoE++ power delivery technology.
- Through WPA3 and Enhanced Open protocol to enhance password and data protection.
- Support BLE 5.1 for IoT management.
High-Capacity Wi-Fi 6E Tri-Band Access Point
|CPU||Qualcomm® IPQ8076A Hawkeye 2.2GHz 4-core SOC|