Today sees the release of Lanner’s IIoT-I300, an industrial environment gateway IPC with Intel® Celeron® N3350/J3455 CPUs (codenamed Apollo Lake).
This wireless gateway with FCC/CE certification is designed for IoT/IIoT edge, wireless security and multi-site management in commercial, enterprise and public sectors.
The IIoT-I300 comes with 1x M.2 3042 B Key for LTE with dual SIM and 1x M.2 2230 E Key for WiFi and its outstanding features are as followed:
- Intel® Apollo Lake CPU
- 3x or 2x GbE LAN, 2x RS232/422/485 COM
- 2x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0, 2x Display Ports, 4x DIO
- 1x M.2 3042 B Key For LTE w/ Dual SIM, 1x M.2 2230 E Key For WiFi
- 1x mSATA, 1x 2.5” SATA Drive Bay (Optional)
- 1x DDR3L SODIMM, Max. 8GB
Industrial Environment Gateway IPC With Intel® Apollo Lake CPU
|CPU||Intel® Celeron® N3350/J3455|