- Be a sales team leader to achieve annual target.
- Identify and analyze prospective customers.
- Developing and leveraging a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face meetings, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Creating and conducting effective presentations (company profile, product roadmap, and value proposition) that inspire prospective customers to partner with Lanner.
- Managing good business relationship, providing prompt and friendly customer service.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of activities such as sales calls, presentations, and follow-up in company's CRM.
- Working closely with Product Planner/Pre-sales to develop sales strategy.
- • 7+ years of business development or leading sales team experience in the 3C technical ODM company and Networking Computing industry will be plus.
- • Demonstrated ability to think creatively, work independently and accomplish goals.
- • Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills,and presentation skills.
- • Knowledge of LANs and Networking infrastructure is a plus.
- • Self-motivated and ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- • Bachelor's Degree and related business management is plus.
- Full Time
- Lanner Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.