The function of the RMA Technician will be responsible for assembling, testing, and packaging for incoming and outgoing products. The candidate must be mechanically inclined, with 1 to 2 years of technical assembly experience. Candidate must also have experience with troubleshooting and soldering skill.
- Assess customer needs and offer clients technical support.
- Execute test plans for industrial PC hardware.
- Inspect modified computer systems and determine if the product complies with company standards.
- Perform feature, system, and solution testing. In addition, certify software releases for general use.
- Identify, log and reproduce bugs. Verify any fixes and workarounds.
- Review schematics and board diagrams.
- Testing and troubleshooting for embedded board design.
- Assist with creating technical documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience:
1 to 2 years of experience in production and manufacturing or related fields.
AA Degree in Electronics or equivalent technical training or work related experience.
- Ability to read and understand bill of materials and SOP for each product
- Ability to use common hand tools, testing tools, and mechanical equipment
- Ability to drive a forklift will be a plus but not necessary
- Ability to use basic computer and Microsoft Office
- Full Time
- Lanner Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.