The position will be responsible for mainlining quality assurance processes, testing, sampling, and inspecting products, and recording and analyzing the results data during product manufacturing. Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager, they will follow through on set processes and procedures for the best production and quality control practice.
- Monitor quality control for different stages of production
- Inspect materials for defects, using approved methods and procedures
- Quality inspections include incoming inspections of raw materials, products, and goods
- Quality control check during the production stages
- Final outgoing inspections before shipping finished goods to customers
- Perform quality control testing on products throughout the production cycle
- Prepare and communicate testing and inspections results to supervisors to ensure quality control standards are satisfied
- Report any errors or issues during quality control inspections immediately to the Quality Assurance Manager and Production team
- Comply with OSHA and all of the Company’s rules and regulations in order to perform duties in a safe manner
- High school diploma preferred; vocational schooling and college experience will be a plus
- Entry level position (0 to 2 years), experience with testing and/or production will be a plus but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., the position will occasionally require the employee to lift and/or move products and materials
- Basic computer skills and familiar with Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Lanner Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.