Lanner Electronics Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of reliable, frontline network security, network video and embedded computing platforms. We are growing and in need of a Business Development Associate to join our successful US sales team. In this role, you will be responsible to identify prospective customers, engaging relationship with key decision makers, and obtaining RFQ/RFP to generate new business opportunities. You will play an instrumental part in Lanner's mission to market our Networking Security Appliance and product strategy development.
- Identify and analyze prospective customers.
- Developing and leveraging a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face meetings, cold calling, email, and networking.
- Creating and conducting effective presentations (company profile, product roadmap, and value proposition) that inspire prospective customers to partner with Lanner.
- Managing good business relationship, providing prompt and friendly customer service.
- Maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of activities such as sales calls, presentations, and follow-up in company's CRM.
- Working closely with Product Manager to develop sales strategy.
- 2+ years of business development or sales experience in the Networking Appliance (or computer) industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, work independently and accomplish goals.
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal communication skills, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of LANs and Networking infrastructure is a plus.
- Self-motivated and ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Full Time
- Lanner Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.