COM ExpressⓇ R2.0
COM Express® R2.0 compatible Computer-On-Modules (COM) that offer support for system expansion and application-specific customizations, these COMs are designed to work with evaluation boards, making available embedded solutions that are highly customizable and flexible.
- COM Express® R2.0 Type 6 CPU module compatibility
- High-performance Intel® Core™ i7/i3 processor with QM77 Chipset
- basic form factor (125mm x 95mm)
- 2 x 204-pin SODIMM, up to 16GB DDR3 1333/1600 SDRAM
- Supporting CRT, LVDS, DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI
- 7 PCIe x1, 1 PCIe x16, 4 x SATA, 8 x USB 2.0, 4 x USB 3.0, 8-bit GPIO
Most of our LEC-3/6 product lines pass IEC 61850-3 compliance. The test certifies electrostatic discharge, fast transient (burst immunity), surge immunity, radiated RF susceptibility, and other criteria.
Class I Division II
C1D2 is an ANSI/CSA North American certification for hazardous locations where ignitable concentrations of flammable gases, vapors, or liquids are present within the atmosphere under abnormal operating conditions.
- Powerful ICS Cyber Security Box IPC
- IEC 61850-3 and IEEE 1613 Compliance
- Intel® Core™ i3 4102E or i5-4402E CPU with QM87 Chipset
- Various Connectivity: Ethernet/Fiber-Optic/Mini-PCIe for WiFi
The LVC series is compliant with MIL-STD-810G and has passed vibration and shock tests. A suspension kit is also included in some models to assist in vibration resistance.
- Designed for MIL-STD-810G with extreme vibration resistance
- Intel Quark SoC X1001 400MHz CPU
- 2 x 10/100Mbps RJ45 PoE ports
- 2 x mini-PCIe sockets, supporting Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE or GPS
- Optional CAN Bus port
- 9V to 36VDC input
EN50155 is an international standard regulating electronic equipment used on rolling stock for railway applications. The LVR Series is EN50155 compliant, and covers aspects of standards including temperature, humidity, shock, vibration and other parameters.
- Compliant with EN50155 and MIL-STD-810G standard
- Intel® Core™ i5-4422E or Celeron 2002E processor with QM87 chipset
- 16 x rugged M12 PoE ports
- 3 x Mini-PCIe slots with 2 SIM card readers
- 4 x Swappable 2.5” drive bays
NEMA TS2 is a standard for traffic control assemblies, such as traffic lights, emergency road condition signs and walk/don't walk signs. The standard is designed for manufacturers to meet or exceed a set of minimum requirements.
- -35°C to 75°C operating temperature range
- Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE or Core™ i3-3217UE CPU
- Dual COM ports, dual Ethernet ports, 4 USB ports
- VGA (2048x1536) and HDMI (1920x1080) output
Crestron 4K Certified
A Crestron 4K certified box pc must pass certification criteria that include TMDS signal integrity, 4K protocol compliance, video protocol compliance and the highest verified resolution up to 4096x2160 at 24Hz.
- 4K Ultra HD resolution (3,840 x 2,160) video playback
- Support 4th Generation Intel Core i3, Core i5 or Celeron CPU
- Intel AMT remote management
- Swappable 2.5" HDD/SSD Drive Bay
- Support DDR3L Memory up to 16GB
- 1 mini-PCIe slot, 3 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 ports