Advanced Network Technology
Lanner’s Hybrid Telecommunications Computing Architecture (HybridTCA) is created to meet the challenging requirements for carrier-grade network control, cloud computing and data center. The unique technology has advantages over the AdvancedTCA infrastructure in aspects of hardware design, customization options and cost/energy efficiency.
- HybridTCA™ Communication Platform with 2 x86 CPU Blades and 3 I/O Blades
- High availability, full redundancy and extreme high performance
- Dual x86 CPU blades, each blade supports 2 Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 CPUs and 16x R-DIMM memory
- Dual Mainboard Communication through NTB port up to 20 Gbs bi-way
- 3 hot-swappable I/O blades on the front
High Port Density
Lanner has engineered unprecedented port density for 2U network appliances. Utilizing our modular or blade technology, each platform can be configured to your optimum requirements.
- Dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 CPUs and C612 chipset
- 8 NIC module slots with up to 64 GbE ports
- Low-powered DDR4 2133 MHz (Max. 512 GB)
- FW-8896A/C/E/G with Coleto Creek 8925 acceleration chip
Network Acceleration Card
Lanner offers a selection of add-on cards to offload the most demanding packet processing to processors that are specifically designed for this task. In addition to the standard cards listed here, we also produce custom designed cards and modules.
- MiCA™ encryption/decryption acceleration
- PCI Express x 8
- Tilera® TILE-Gx8036™ processor
- 4x 10GbE LC fiber ports
- Supports fiber bypass
As the complexity of networking and security applications continues to grow, systems need more and more computational resources for workloads, including cryptography, data compression, and pattern matching. Intel® QuickAssist Technology is designed to optimize the use and deployment of algorithm accelerators in these kinds of applications.
- Intel 8-core Atom C2000 SoC CPU (codenamed "Rangeley")
- Support Intel QuickAssist Crypto Acceleration
- 1 NIC module, up 14 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Supports up to 16 GB ECC DDR3 Memory
- Intel® Atom™ processor C2358 2-core or C2518 4-core (Codenamed "Rangeley")
- Fanless design
- 4 or 6 x GbE RJ-45 LAN ports
- built-in Intel QuickAssist crypto acceleration
Trust Platform Module (TPM)
Lanner Trusted Platform Module (TPM) provides the hardware security and secure boot with the cost effective solution to build up the best value system for mission critical applications like finance, banking, healthcare, or military.
- 1U Rackmount Network Appliance with High-port Density
- High-port density with 24 x 1GbE RJ45 copper ports plus 2 x 10GbE SFP+
- Intel® Atom™ C2758 8-core, 2.4 GHz
- Onboard TPM support
With Lanner’s IPMI add-on card, network appliances can be managed at a central location remotely to configure, install, reboot and shut down through firewalls and NATs. The card features SSL encryption, and comes with an SDK so you can create a custom management console for your appliance.