With the advanced network virtualization technologies like SDN and NFV, communication service providers and carriers benefit from the time-to-market flexibility and the service agility to evolve their QoS while reducing TCOs. However, deployment of new services through VNF creates a few challenges that should be addressed prior to the rollout:
- What are the environment settings and where these devices are being deployed?
- What is the quality of the power source to keep the devices operational?
- What are the network conditions for the local network?
- How to guarantee the QoS of network?
- How to manage the platform resources remotely and how to monitor and report the network conditions of the devices?
- How to address VNF interoperability?
To address the above issues, , Lanner will work with Intel, Enea and other software partners on May 31, 2017 at Marriot Courtyard Taipei 9F, to talk about how to enable the multi-vendor NFV solutions that will accelerate your time-to-market deployment for new services.
Contact Lanner Sales for Joining the Seminar!