The massive DDoS attack on Dynamic Network Service (Dyn) which caused severe network outages and disruptions to Dyn’s major clients including Twitter, Raddit, Spotify, Tumblr, and many other well-known websites. When a DDoS attack penetrates its targeted service website, users of the victimized site may experience disruptions or outages when accessing the services and functions. The crisis was regarded as a loud wake-up call on how vulnerable our cloud services and data centers are in terms of DDoS attack.
SD-WAN is one of the most applied enterprise networking models among SDN applications. According to IHS market research, there will be approximately 45% of enterprises in North America to adopt SD-WAN in the next two years. The era of “software-defined everything” is happening in real-time and SD-WAN is already a booming sector.
Nowadays, small and medium enterprises are relying more and more on smart cloud services in order to stay connected anytime and anywhere. Indeed, cloud-based service solutions provide SMEs the flexibility and scalability for connections among their branches and client devices, at a lower investment in physical hardware. However, while enjoying the convenience and flexibility of cloud service solutions, the SMB communication networks are also exposed to cyber threats and are sometimes the victims to cyber attacks as well.
Businesses today rely more and more on high-speed network to achieve profitability and sustainability. As enterprise networks are connected to more devices than ever, high-speed, high-volume network traffic is required, but network monitoring tools for service assurance, traffic/data analytics, application performance and bandwidth management are far below the required capacity. According to researched surveys, over 50% of the surveyed enterprise IT personnel have reported data loss or dropped packets during traffic. The real-time network performance management and diagnosis platforms are the key factors for optimal performance, and minimal downtimes.
Due to the rapid evolution of cyber attacks, businesses and organizations across the world, no matter large or small scale, are exposed to extremely high risks of data security threats. The recent widespread of ransomware attacks has disrupted operations and profitability to many corporations and institutions. According to statistics, the top three victimized countries are United States, Taiwan and Japan. Recently, even well-known religious organizations and hospitals in Taiwan have been attacked by ransomware. In 2016 alone, experts have determined the most infamous global ransomware attacks: CryptoWall, Locky and Cerber, each accounted for approximately 41%, 34% and 24% respectively.
- Establishing Secure Maritime Network Communications
- Building Next Generation Threat Prevention Platform for Enterprises
- Survival of the Most Agile: Evolving from Enterprise WAN to Enterprise SD-WAN
- Providing the Hardware Gateway from Conventional CPE to Software-Defined CPE
- Software-Defined vCPE Solution for WAN and Internet Optimization
- Building the Best Network Security Platforms
- Building Advanced Threat Protections Against Data Breaches
- Dedication and Commitment in Customization Excellence
- Accelerating Multi-service Network Deployment and Management with Lanner’s Grantley Solutions
- Enhancing Network Edge Security with Flexible Solutions
- Simplifying Converged Networks for SMEs with An All-In-One Platform
- Enterprise Messaging Platforms Made Secured And Steady
- Securing Wireless Networks for Hospital Wards
- Preventing DDoS Attacks with High Performance Network Appliances
- Simplifying Network Management for BYOD Environment
- Accelerating Network Computing Performance with All New Architecture
- Next Generation IP Video Delivery Solutions
- Enhancing Network Simplicity and Agility with Unified Wired-to-Wireless LAN on Lanner Network Appliances
- Head-to-Head Comparison: x86 Servers versus Lanner's x86 Network Appliances
- Lanner's x86 Network Appliances and the Intel QuickAssist Technology
- Wireless Controller: Managing the Wireless Networks More Efficiently
- WAN Optimization: Meeting the Challenge
- A Next-generation Application Delivery Controller
- From Firewalls to UTM and Next Generation Firewalls